The Government Relations Council Mission:
To study and analyze issues of interest to Redondo Beach and its business community, take advocacy positions on those issues, and communicate the Chamber's viewpoint clearly and strongly to our membership, elected official, and the community at large
The Government Relations Council makes sure the voice of local business is heard!
- RBCC & VB gives your business a stronger voice in the business community.
- RBCC & VB will assist you with issues facing your business and make sure your concerns are addressed.
- RBCC & VB represents your business and fights for pro-business legislation on your behalf from City Hall to Sacramento.
- Through the RBCC & VB’s Political Action Committee (PAC), we raise funds and actively promote our political positions to the public.
- Members receive e-Alerts from our Government Relations Council (GRC) with information about important legislative issues facing South Bay businesses.