The mission of the RBYP is uniting and developing the next generation of business professionals through unique social opportunities while enriching our local community.
Purpose of the Redondo Beach Young Professionals Steering Committee
- Provide a programming schedule that is attractive for young professionals.
- Provide program content designed to familiarize participants with the operations of the local Chamber and community services by providing participants with unique social and philanthropic opportunities.
- Keep program content current, offering new opportunities as they relate to a changing community.
- Set policies that outline and guide the duties of various sub-committees that are formed to support RBYP participants.
- Create a process whereby there is clear communalization to participants regarding RBYP policies including but not limited to; the use of the RBYP Logo on all materials, financial policies and fundraising activities, especially the State laws that govern them.
- Make sure that the policies of RBYP are not in conflict with the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce policies.
If you would like more information on how to became a Young Professional or how to be part of the Steering Committee please contact Mara Santos at email@example.com or by calling 310.376.6911 x:24