Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings and Ground Breaking Ceremonies
Dear Valued Chamber Member, We at the Redondo Beach Chamber are pleased to help you with your celebration! For a small fee, the Ribbon Cutting ceremony offers a special opportunity to meet key leaders in the Redondo Beach Community as well as your neighbors. We created this guide to help your celebration be a great success!
The ceremony is conducted by the Chamber’s Ambassadors and features a ribbon, extra large celebratory scissors, and a commemorative photograph. These ceremonies require planning so please contact us at least 6 weeks in advance. A checklist of expectations are listed below. If you have any questions please call us at 310.376.6911.
What the Redondo Beach Chamber will do for your event:
• List your event on the Chamber Website Calendar
• Publish a photo of your event in the Chamber Newsletter
• Obtain and provide a Welcome Proclamation from our Mayor
• Provide the scissors and organize the Event
• Create an event flyer for you to distribute
• Send Event photo to local papers
• Provide you with a complimentary photo of your event
What you should do to ensure a successful event:
• Work with Chamber staff to select a date 6 weeks in advance
• Fill our Ribbon Cutting request form
• Invite clients and friends
Ribbon Cutting events may be scheduled for: Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays between 10am-5 p.m.
Please contact the Chamber office for availability at 310.376.6911